We all have tons of stuff for our personal use in our purses. They comes in handy when I am traveling. These products will change with time, need or at what situation you are in. But I am sure your purse will be filled with some of if!!
Today I am going to share 5 beauty products that I don’t leave my home without-
1. Lipstick- Its a no brainer, I can’t leave without my lipstick that I am using that day. What if I need a touch up, duh!! Pro tip- dab your lipstick with a dry tissue and apply a layer again. It will stay longer than usual.
2. Moisturising cream/ Sunscreen- In day time sunscreens are a must. And moisturiser can be used all day long. I usually have mini packs that I only buy to keep in my purse.
3. Wet Tissues- I have a habit of wiping my hands or dab my face with wet tissue. Just something that I do. It really keeps dust away and keep my skin hydrated.
4. Deodorant- This one is a must. I like mini packs, they are just so handy. Just a spray and I feel so fresh!
5. Comb- Its not exactly a beauty product but my hair ain’t gonna look good all the time. So my comb is important to me.
Tell me about your beauty product which is most important to you?? Does this list remind you of your own purse??
Share with me in comments what’s in your purse ??
This post contains affiliate links, if you choose to buy anything by clicking on it will help me earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Disclaimer- This post and all its opinions are of the author and is by no means necessary to follow.