Kiwi lemonade have been on my to make list. And finally I got a bunch of Kiwi’s which I found on sale. The kiwi was sweet and tangy and perfect for a lemonade.
Summers are all about light food and cooling drinks for me.
I feel like recipes like these are rather simple but these are small things that matter. Like for example here I have not strained the kiwi puree which in essence keep the drink raw and rustic.
You can do so much in this recipes by adding a few ingredients of your own. Be it basil leaves or mint leaves or maybe even spike it with some vodka for alcoholic version.
Let’s get on with it.
Directions to make kiwi lemonade –
Kiwi lemonade is a refreshing summer drink made from fresh kiwi fruit and it tastes best when served chilled.
- 2 Medium size fresh kiwi
- 1 Whole lemon
- 10-12 Ice Cubes
- Chilled water As required
- Black salt Optional
- Granulated sugar as needed
Puree one and a half kiwi and chop in small peices the rest of the half left.
In a mixing jar add the kiwi puree, lemon juice, sugar as per your taste, black salt and mix with water.
Pour ice & the chopped kiwi and serve chilled.
- You can strain the kiwi puree if you don’t want it’s small seeds.
- For more freshness add mint leaves with kiwi puree.
- You can also turn this drink into a cocktail by adding alcohol of your choice and replacing water with soda. Vodka works best for such drinks.
Pin it here for later
Similar summer drinks recipes on the blog-
Like, Share & Follow THEYELLOWDAAL