Buying breadcrumbs is expensive and making your own is easy. Today I will share with you how I make my own bread crumbs.
The traditional way-
I usually take leftover bread and keep it in freezer. Leave it there for 2-3 days. Now take out this bread and roughly break it with your hands in a blender or food processor with a chopping blade.
Blend or chop away. You can add seasonings as per your taste. You can keep this in freezer as long as you like.
Choose brown bread or regular white bread, your choice. Its easy and cost effective.
If your are in a hurry and don’t have time to freeze the bread simply toast some bread in oven with or without butter( butter adds flavour). Break it and blend. Your instant bread crumb is ready.
HOW TO USE AND STORE
- Store in a freezer safe zip lock bag.
- Take out as much as you need and keep it back in freezer.
- No moisture should touch it otherwise it will go bad.
- Add garlic powder, salt, olive oil, pizza seasoning, spices as per your taste and requirements.
- Use this for topping, coating, mixing of your delicious dishes.
If you like this recipe please like it and leave your valuable comments. You can follow my Facebook page to join me in my food journey.