I feel honoured to know that sherya@delightmytymmy has nominated me for “One Lovely Blog Award”. Really it feels special for new blogger like me. Even though I have started blogging about 9 months ago still it feels special.
Shreya too is a young and excellent blogger. I absolutely love her recipe’s; some of her recent ice cream recipe post are just amazing. Do check her page https://www.delightmytummy.com/ for awesome recipes.
One Lovely Blog Award is basically given for reward and recognition of new bloggers. And truly since I have started this blog I have so many people connected with me and have appreciated for my efforts. Getting nominated is just another high.
Here are the rules for the nomination :
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Display the award image on your header/footer/sidebar.
4. List seven facts about yourself.
5. Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and them know you have nominated them.
The award nomination let’s me to post seven facts about myself. So here they are-
1. Started this blog made me feel special. It makes me feel wanted.
2. I love pasta; so much that I can make it even when I am tired to cook anything. Give my pasta anytime of the day (especially leftovers😄).
3. I love baking more than anything. That feeling of waiting for the cake to bake and the smell in the whole house. Hmmm.
4. I am very laid back if not cooking. I leave a lot of stuff for later on. But if I have a thought and I have everything I need I get up at the moment to get on with it.
5. I have moved towards being healthy dishes (it doesn’t mean I won’t indulge😉).
6. I love watching cookery show. And I am a FAN of Jamie Oliver. He’s my Guru.
7. I love my herbs. I can use them in just about anything.
I am nomination these below talented bloggers:
Batter up with sujata
Let’s get to know each other!!!