These 5 quick fix face packs are easy, DIY and you get everything easily in your kitchen. These are meant for all skin types.
- HONEY & LEMON PACK- Mix one part honey to two parts lemon. Apply on your face and neck for 15-20 mins. Wash. This face pack can be applied once in 15 days. Results in shiny face. If lemon irritates your skin simply add one part honey, one part lemon & one part rose water.
- BANANA & HONEY PACK- Mix one ripe mashed banana and 1 tbsp of honey. Apply on the face for 10 mins and wash off. it helps in reducing tan, soothing the skin, very good for sun burns. This pack can be applied once every 15 days.
- MULTANI MITTI & ROSE WATER- Multani Mitti or fullers earth has tightening effect on skin so its very good for anti ageing. Add multani mitti and rose water till you get a wet paste. Apply all over the face. Remove once it dries-around 20 mins. It is ideal to apply this pack once every 3 weeks.
- BESAN & HALDI- Besan or gram flour is the ultimate hack to beauty. Add 1 tbsp besan & 1/2 tsp haldi in a bowl. Add water or rose water to make a thick paste. Apply generously all over face and neck and back for 10 mins. Rub gently when removing. It results in glowing and clear skin and helps reduce blemishes.
- TOMATO JUICE & CURD- Squeeze the juice of a tomato, or use the leftover juice when chopping tomatoes for cooking. Add 2 tbsp tomato juice to 2 tbsp homemade sour curd. Make a paste. Apply all over face and neck for 10 min. Wash with plenty of water. This pack results in instant fairness.
Disclaimer- All the face packs are tried and tested for normal skin tone. Applying one of these packs over a period of time with prove great results.
If you like this post please like & share it and leave your valuable comments. You can follow my Facebook page to join me in my food journey. If you wish to replicate this post please link back with due credits.
You can also send me your pictures of the recipe if you try and I would love to feature you on my Social Media Pages. Sharing your feedback always makes me happy and motivated me to create more such content.
Connect with me on Social Media
This post may contains affiliate links, if you choose to buy anything by clicking on it will help me earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.