Indian chicken curry recipes collection, party curry recipes, non vegetarian gravy recipes, best collection.
1. Chicken Changezi– One of the gems of mughlai cusine this recipen is definitely a keeper. Chicken pieces first baked and then dunked in lucious red gravy.
2. Dahi Chicken– Chicken made in yogurt gravy with whole spices and chicken masala. Easy curry served with rice.
3. Methi Malai Murgh– One of the classics in Indian cuisine. This is a creamy chicken curry flavored with dry fenugreek leaves. Best served with roti and rice. Dont forget onions on the side.
4. Chicken Cafreal– Delicious goan curry made with coriander and whole spices. This dish is originally from Portuguese colony. Its a very spicy giant curry served with potato wedges and lime.
5- Mangalorean Chicken Sukka– Made with whole spices and fresh coconut this is a must try chicken. Very different from the regular north indian curries that are famous. Also called Kori Sukka this chicken is native to Mangalore and Udupi in south India.
4. Restaurant Style Chicken Butter Masala– Succulent and juicy boneless chicken in creamy and buttery dark onion gravy is one of the classics. Polish it off with some laccha paratha.
5. Murgh Kali Mirch– This one is my favorite, the freshly ground pepper and caramalized onions gives this recipes its soul. This is a no tomato recipe. A must try.
6. Pressure Cooker Ginger Chicken– Pressure cooker Ginger Chicken; a fragrant and flavorful, yet simple and quick saucy chicken curry with the essence of ginger and some simple pantry available Indian spices and ingredients; perfect with rice or just a soft roti or paratha!
7. Chicken Curry 2 in 1 Recipe- Its called 2 in 1 Chicken curry because from one curry you make,you get a curry for rice and a chicken fry. Isn’t that amazing or what!!
8. Shadi Wala Chicken Korma– Mostly made during weddings, chicken korma is rich luscious chicken curry. Just yum with some hot laccha paratha!!
9. Homestyle Butter Chicken– The most loved chicken dish among chicken lovers. Try my easy home style version of butter chicken, creamy tomato gravy and succulent marinated chicken cooked and served alongside some laccha paratha. It just takes you to another place that only a true foodie can relate to.
10. Dhaniya Murgh– Most easy chicken recipe to make with almost zero prep. You only need lot and lots of coriander for this one. Its a semi dry recipe that can also be used as a starter dish.
11. Kashmiri Chicken Curry– A spicy and tangy curry from the state of Kashmir. Its fresh spice blend gives a unique taste to the curry.
12. Kolhapuri Chicken Curry– And extremely spicy curry from sothwest India. Kohlapur is famour for its spicy food. But underneath that spiciness there is a bomb of flavor that you get after you get past the heat. Enjoy with rice.
13. Xacuti Chicken– Xacuti(pronounced “Sha-kuti”) is a classic goan chicken dish. Xacuti Chicken is a rich chicken curry loaded with coconut and fiery green & red chilies. And its super easy to make. Promise!!!
14. Chicken Saagwala– Chicken simmered with spinach gravy and basic spices. Its easy and classic chicken dish. Sometime simple recipes gives the greatest comforts.
15. Malai Murgh– Malai murgh is an easy chicken curry that has the base of onion and tomato masala & traditional Indian spices.
Pin in here⬇⬇
If you like this recipe please like & share it and leave your valuable comments. You can follow my Facebook page to join me in my food journey. If you wish to replicate this recipe please link back to this post.
You can also send me your pictures of the recipe if you try and I would love to feature you on my Social Media Pages. Sharing your feedback always makes me happy and motivated me to create more such content.
This post contains affiliate links, if you choose to buy anything by clicking on it will help me earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.