Do you love pizza…I know I do. At least twice a month we have a pizza party at home. And we have a blast.
Directions to make pizza 3 ways-
3 types of pizza for pizza party at home.
- 3 pizza base store bought
- 3 tbsp pizza pasta sauce
- 1 onion sliced thinly
- 2-3 tbsp red bell pepper sliced
- 3-4 baby corn slit lengthwise
- 4-5 mushrooms sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt & pepper as per taste
- 200 gm Pizza cheese or processed cheese to top pizzas
- Lets prep veggies first. Take onions, mushrooms, baby corn and red bell pepper; add oil salt & pepper. Keep aside for 5 mins.
- In the meantime grate the cheese and keep aside.
- Clean your workspace and arrange your pizza base.
- Preheat your oven at 200°C for 10 mins.
- Now take 1 tbsp pizza sauce on each pizza and spread evenly.
- Top with a thin layer of cheese.
- Now top with veggies- for pizza 1 I used onions and red bell pepper and baby corn, for pizza 2 I used onions and mushrooms and for pizza 3 I only topped with lot of cheese.
- Top each pizza with little bit more cheese so that the veggies are sealed.
- Bake for 10-15 mins as per your preference.
- If you don't have oven you can use your non stick tawa. Just set it to the lowest heat possible, place your pizza on the tawa and cover. Let it cook for about 5 mins. But it will not have the same effect on top as with oven. But still delicious.
Other pizza recipes on the blog-
Easy pizza/ pasta sauce recipe-
If you like this recipe please like & share it and leave your valuable comments. You can follow my Facebook pageto join me in my food journey. If you wish to replicate this recipe please link back to this post.
You can also send me your pictures of the recipe if you try and I would love to feature you on my Social Media Pages. Sharing your feedback always makes me happy and motivated me to create more such content.
This post contains affiliate links, if you choose to buy anything by clicking on it will help me earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.