Sugar scrubs for smooth skin works like magic. We all want smooth and glowing skin. Sometimes it’s very expensive to go to salon for a facial or body polishing or you may not have enough time.
Sugar does the job to exfoliate the skin and honey is the perfect food for body. Brown sugar can also be used.
Imagine you can consistently keep your body smooth and shining with a fraction of cost. This sugar scrub will cost just Rs.5 which is nothing.
What’s even more important is to follow the steps to use for using the scrub.
Watch this video where I show you exactly how it’s done.
Things to know-
- For best results use regularly. It’s ideal to use this scrub every 7-10 days.
- The massaging steps basically demonstrates that always massage from down to up.
- You can replace sugar with grinded oats, fine coffee powder, rice powder.
- Do not over scrub. Each area to be scribed only for 30 – 60 sec.
- Use only normal or slightly cold water to remove the scrub. Hot bath can irritate the skin.
- Don’t go out in the sun for atleast 6 hours.
- Moisture if you feel dryness.
Directions to make Sugar scrub at home-
You will need-
1 tsp grinded sugar (brown or white)
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp honey
What to do-
Mix sugar, honey and lemon to make a paste. If the paste is too thick add rose water to adjust the consistency according to your liking.
Scrub your face and body.
Wash with cold water and pat dry.
You will see results within 1-2 times use only.
Btw did you know that you could use food scraps for a healthier skin naturally. I love using tomato peels on my skin. It works wonders for tan.
The opinions, ideas, views expressed in this article is solely my experience based in hope to help my readers. Kindly excercise caution and self judgment.
If you like this post please like & share it and leave your valuable comments. You can follow my Facebook page to join me in my food journey. If you wish to replicate this post please link back with due credits.
You can also send me your pictures of the recipe if you try and I would love to feature you on my Social Media Pages. Sharing your feedback always makes me happy and motivated me to create more such content.
Connect with me on Social Media
This post contains affiliate links, if you choose to buy anything by clicking on it will help me earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.