Raise your hands if you love mango frooti………
I know everytime I go to supermarket I have to buy my son a frooti; he just love it so much. And its very strategically placed right at the billing counter with all the other sugar treats. And parents end up buying something just for the heck of it. I mean I could seriously avoid a fit if that stall was not there at the billing counter.
But as we all know that Frooti has no real fruit in it but added flavors and color. So lets learn how we can make frooti at home.
First time I made it I was surprised how much it tasted like frooti. It even fooled my son as he drank it in one go thinking it frooti.
Serve your kids this homemade mango frooty in these uber stylish Vaya Pop-cup tumbler. These 250 ml cups are the perfect size for kids with insulated tumbler with lid.
Vaya pop cups are made with stainless steel and is free of BPA.
Directions to make Mango Frooti-
- 2 Cup Ripe Mango Alphanaso
- 1 Cup Raw Mango Kairi/kaccha aam
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Litre Water
- Chop the mangoes roughly in cubes. It helps in cooking them faster.
- In a sauce pan add both mangoes and half the water and cook till the mangoes are soft.
Once the mangoes are cooked add the sugar and wait till the sugar melt. Let this mixture cool down. After that blend and strain.
- Now add the rest of the water. Your Mango Frooti is ready.
- You can also keep the blended mixture in the fridge for a upto 15 days. When required add some water and pour in some ice cubes Frooti is ready.
- Also adjust the sugar as per the taste of the mangoes as you may need less or more.
Cant Make it now. Pin here for later.
Checkout the post on MANGO drinks that you can try.
If you like this recipe please like & share it and leave your valuable comments. You can follow my Facebook page to join me in my food journey. If you wish to replicate this recipe please link back to this post.
You can also send me your pictures of the recipe if you try and I would love to feature you on my Social Media Pages. Sharing your feedback always makes me happy and motivated me to create more such content.
This post contains affiliate links, if you choose to buy anything by clicking on it will help me earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.